Isolecta Insulation Board – energy saving insulation board.
Isolecta Insulation Board
The Isolecta insulation board is a lightweight insulated tile backing board, with double-sided glass-fibre-reinforced cement layer. It provides an excellent sub-floor for use with:
- Raychem T2 QuickNet heating mat.
- T2 Blue 10W/m .
- CeraPro heating cables.
Supplied in a pack of 4 plates (2.85m2) – 1800 x 600 x 10mm.
Self-adhesive tape, 25m x 125mm for covering the joints.
Galvanized fixing nails (35 pcs/box).
Galvanized washer + screws (35 pcs/box).
20 Plastic cable spacer. Length: 400mm, grid: 25mm, 20pc/bag.
100 Plastic cable spacer. Length: 400mm, grid: 25mm: 100 pc/bag.
- Energy savings of approximately 20%.
- Vapour barrier provides an excellent resistance to moisture.
- High level of thermal insulation.
- Ideal subsurface for thin bed tiling and underfloor heating systems.
- Compatible with most proprietary tile adhesives and filler material.
- Living rooms.
- Dining rooms.
- Children’s rooms.
- Home offices.
- Cement screed.
- Anhydrite screed.
- Wooden sub-floor.
- Timber floor board.
Energy savings and a fast heat-up
- The heat-up time for T2QuickNet, T2Blue, and CeraPro is three times faster in combination with Isolecta insulation board. This results in energy savings of up to 65% during the heat-up phase.
- Approximately 20% of extra energy savings during operation due to reduced downward heat loss.
- The ideal substrate for tiling due to the double sided cement layer with integrated glass fiber mesh.
||HCFC free, blue extruded polystyrene foam with closed cell structure
||1180 mm x 600 mm x 10 mm (0,71 m2)
|Compressive strengths at 10% deflection DIN EN 826
|Elastic modulus DIN EN 826
|Thermal Conductivity at 10°C DIN EN 12667/DIN EN 12939
||0,035 W/m K
|Heat transfer resistance
||0,286 m2 K/W
|Bulk density Din EN 1602
|Water vapour resitivity (?) DIN EN 12086
|Water apsorption by long-term immersion DIN EN 12087
||<1,5 Vol %
|Fire classification DIN 4102