Raychem CeraPro Underfloor Heating Cable
Raychem CeraPro. Ultrathin electrical underfloor heating cable for tiles.
The Raychem CeraPro electric underfloor heating cable is suited for renovation projects where the cable is installed directly in tile adhesive or in a thin layer of levelling compound.
The cable exists in pre-terminated lengths (with output from 160-1140W) to cover 1 to 11m² floor surfaces.
The Cerapro is:
• Ultra thin for no additional floor height (3mm).
• Output variable depending on heat requirement.
• Exceeds the highest IEC standards for electrical
heating cables. (IEC60800)
• The professional solution for tiled bathrooms, kitchens
Raychem CeraPro information and installation guide
Raychem CeraPro product sizing guide
- Easy installation
- Loose wire -ideal for small & irregular floor plans
- Tape, mesh & glue stick fixing method ( included in box)
- Pre-terminated with power cable
- Easy packaging with spool for fast installation
- Only 3mm thick
- Flexible power output : closer loops= higher output, wider loops= lower output (100-150W/m²)
- For use under ceramic tiles & natural stone
- Can be installed on cement screed & concrete subfloors
- Can be used on top of Isolecta insulation boards
- No maintenance required
- Reliable system backed up with 12-20 years total care warranty
For timber sub-floors space the cable at 110mm to produce 100w/m2.
For concrete and insulation board covered sub-floors space the cable at 75mm to produce 150w/m2.
Raychem recommend the installation of insulation boards underneath the heating cable for efficient use of their products.
No thermostat included – See below for suitable Raychem thermostats & Isolecta insulation boards
Raychem Cerapro Technical Details
|Minimum bending radius
|Maximum exposure temperature
|Approvals / Certifications
||VDE, CE, SEMKO,tested to IEC60800
||C Type max.13Amp