Raychem NRG-DM Thermostat
Raychem NRG Thermostat.
The Raychem NRG Thermostat is a digital timer thermostat for floor sensing or/and room sensing applications. Including min. and max. floor temperature limitation function.
The timer function is programmable for each day of the week in 30 minute blocks. Alternatively there are 2 selectable pre-programmes.
Raychem NRG Thermostat has an intelligent adaptive function. This calculates when the heating is to be switched on to make sure that the comfort temperature is reached when required.
- Automatic sensing of sensor mode (floor or room).
- Manual ON/OFF by 2-pole main power switch.
- Big display with blue backlight.
- Built-in timer function.
- 4 operation modes.
- • Standard mode (Comfort).
- • 2 editable pre-programmes (EcoHome, EcoOffice).
- • Summer mode (off-mode).
- Daily editable in time blocks of 30 minutes.
- Adaptive function in order to reach desired temperature at desired time.
- Booster function for fast heat-up (+5°C for max 2 hours).
- Read-out of actual floor sensor temperature.
- Monitoring of floor or room sensor. In the event of failure of an active sensor, the underfloor heating system is switched off.
- Possibility to lock the settings e.g. public buildings.
- OPERATION SENSOR MODE.
- Room sensing only.
- Floor sensing only.
- Room sensing. With min./max. floor temperature limitation e.g. for wooden floors.
Click HERE for further information on the Raychem NRG Thermostat, including installation and operational instructions.
Raychem NRG Thermostat Technical Data:
Supply voltage 230VAC, +10%, –15%, 50/60 Hz.
Power consumption, average 4 VA.
Main power switch 2-pole.
Relay output 230V, max. 13A.
Ambient temperature – operation 0 +40°C.
Ambient temperature – transport –20 +50°C.
Protection class IP 21.
Terminals Max. 2,5 mm².
Floor sensor with 3 m cable NTC, 10K? / 25°C.
Maximum length of floor sensor cable.100 m, 2 x 1,5 mm² (230VAC cable type).
Dimension with frame : H 82 x W 82 x D 57 mm.
Colour: Polar white RAL 9010.
Display LCD with blue backlight.
Control modes Floor sensor (+5 +35°C).
Room sensor (+5 +40°C).
Room sensor with floor sensor as a limiter.
Room temperature control accuracy EN15500.
CA = 0,7K eu.bac certified.
Floor sensing hysteresis: 0,5°C (Factory settings adjustable between 0,2-2,0°C).
Accuracy – floor/room sensor ± 0,5°C at 25°C.
Program Selection 4 programs:
– Comfort (Fixed Program).
– EcoHome (Fully Customizable).
– EcoOffice (Fully Customizable).
Back-up for set values In non-volatile memory.
Back-up for time and date 24 hours.
Optional external set back feature 6 external set-back signals.